Friday, November 09, 2007

Remembered

Geesh. I totally forgot I had a blog on blogger.com. Really. I had no idea.

I remember my salon blog all the time -- mostly because people still go there and wonder if I dropped off the face of the earth.

I did not drop off, but I cannot access my salon blog. It is sad. I loved that blog and the community of sloggers.

I think I will begin again. I am in a time of much duress. Much change. Much body fat.

Even last night as I was dumping soaked kitty litter and rancid water out of the wet/dry vac with the dry filter still in place, I was thinking, "This would have made a great blog." And then today I happened upon my old blogger blog. It must be a sign.

It isn't really a blog. I think that a majority of the blogs started have less than 10 blog posts, and so there should be a rule of thumb that says "Real blogs have to last more than 2 weeks." So I'm going to turn this blog into a real blog.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Start blogging!!! I want to read!!! It's my bit of sanity everyday to read fun blogs! And about Hailey and her stripes. It's ridiculous how many clothing arguments she gets into with us...at FOUR! I'm in for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home